A Cloud & DevOps Architect drives Azure-based customer initiative in collaboration with customers and participates in both pre- and post-sales (e.g., deployment) efforts. The Cloud & DevOps Architect is a technical, customer facing role that is accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment experience. Cloud & DevOps Architect own the Azure technical customer engagement including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or proofs of concept, and deployment.
The ideal candidate has experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment. Five or more years of architecture, design implementation and/or support of distributed applications designed to run in the cloud or across hybrid cloud and on-premises environments. Experience in consultative sales, design and deployment of projects strongly preferred. A computer science or related engineering degree is required.
What we offer
- Join us in creating the new major cloud transformation partner in Norway with innovative and legacy free processes and methods
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Personal training and development budget
- Good pension benefits
- Health insurance w/guaranteed treatment
- Choose your own work equipment
- Work from anywhere. We are currently present in Oslo and Åndalsnes and looking to expand
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.olid understanding of cloud virtualization, storage and networking.nderstanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Understanding of common database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Deep technical experience in enterprise mobile, identity and access control, & security solutions.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Deep understanding of cloud-based Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery practices.
- Building customer/partner relationships.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and growing cloud consumption share in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Prior work experience in a consulting/architecture position within a software & services company.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication in either Norwegian or English.
- 5-8 years of experience designing and delivering cloud solutions on an enterprise scale.
- 5+ years of experience with creating pilots, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts to provide validation of specific scenarios.
- 4-6 years of experience providing cloud solutions, including hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud, lift and-shift initiatives, migrations and upgrades.